Accreditations & Memberships
ADComms has a wide range of competencies which are underpinned by the following rail certifications, accreditations and memberships.
• RISQS Verified and Audited
• Lloyds Register ISO9001 Quality Standard
• Lloyds Register ISO14001 Environmental Certification
• Lloyds Register ISO45001 Health & Safety Management Certification
• Lloyds Register SSIP (Safety Schemes in Procurement)
• NICEIC Approved Contractor
• Cyber Essentials
• FORS (Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme)
• Member of BSI
• Member of Considerate Constructors
• CISSP (Cyber Information Security Sharing Partnership)
• Member of RIA
• Member of the Rail Alliance
• Enterprise Partner of IET (The Institution of Engineering and Innovation)
Request A CallBack
To find out how we can help you and your business needs, please submit your enquiry on the form provided. We look forward to hearing from you.
ADComms rated ‘Excellent’ by Considerate Contractors Scheme
ADComms are proud to have been rated ‘Excellent’ by the Considerate Contractors Scheme during a recent site visit to its Deep Tube Update Programme (DTUP) project on the Piccadilly Line. The score...
ADComms appoints Craig Scott as new Chief Executive Officer
Rail telecoms and technology specialist ADComms and rolling stock innovation, repair, maintenance, and refit expert Gemini Rail Services are delighted to welcome Craig Scott as their new Chief...
ADComms Proudly Supports Women into Transportation and Engineering
ADComms is pleased to announce the hiring of six new female employees as part of the Women in Transport and Engineering programme in partnership with Transport for London, promoting greater...