Environmental and surface contaminations have a major eﬀect on train presentation. Removing these types of contaminants can prove diﬃcult, time consuming and hazardous to the environment. All surfaces coated with our surface protection are protected ensuring easy clean every time.
Hard Wearing Surface Protection
- Enhance tired looking paint work or protect newly painted surfaces with easy-on surface protection.
- Reducing the need for harsh cleaning chemicals and labour intensive cleaning programs.
- Easy-on ensures surfaces remain easy to clean whilst surfaces remains protected against environmental contamination, graﬃti and UV damage.
- Our surface protection works hand in hand with our purpose designed graffiti remover. Available in various sized containers, a ready to use spray and easy use wipes easy-off is designed to combat graffiti quickly without the need of masking or removal from service.
- Nanotechnology designed to repel water, oil and grease on cab and saloon windows.
- Tested and approved for rail use on cab windscreens, this protection is designed to provide an easy clean surface whilst reducing build up of surface contaminations often encountered within the rail industry.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Request A CallBack
To find out how we can help you and your business needs, please submit your enquiry on the form provided. We look forward to hearing from you.
ADComms rated ‘Excellent’ by Considerate Contractors Scheme
ADComms are proud to have been rated ‘Excellent’ by the Considerate Contractors Scheme during a recent site visit to its Deep Tube Update Programme (DTUP) project on the Piccadilly Line. The score...
ADComms appoints Craig Scott as new Chief Executive Officer
Rail telecoms and technology specialist ADComms and rolling stock innovation, repair, maintenance, and refit expert Gemini Rail Services are delighted to welcome Craig Scott as their new Chief...
ADComms Proudly Supports Women into Transportation and Engineering
ADComms is pleased to announce the hiring of six new female employees as part of the Women in Transport and Engineering programme in partnership with Transport for London, promoting greater...