ADComms has access to the new and exciting technologies offered by a cutting-edge global organisation.
Making off-grid energy manageable, controllable and measurable:
- Hybrid formula of lithium batteries and renewable energy
- Reducing demand on generator use and risk of injury for staff
- Clean, cost effective and quiet site solution
- Replacement of expensive large DNO connections
- Supported by real-time software tools including automatic fault location
Distributed and supported 24/7
- 48 V DC power systems
- UPS power systems
- Power extension to remote locations
- POE – Power Over Ethernet
- Digital power 2kW – 2000m
Click the following link to read our Worlaby case study
REQUEST A CALL BACK
ADComms is proud to have been awarded a silver rating by EcoVadis for our sustainability and corporate social responsibility activities, meaning our customers can be confident of our credentials in...
ADComms are proud to have been rated ‘Excellent’ by the Considerate Contractors Scheme during a recent site visit to its Deep Tube Update Programme (DTUP) project on the Piccadilly Line. The score...
Rail telecoms and technology specialist ADComms and rolling stock innovation, repair, maintenance, and refit expert Gemini Rail Services are delighted to welcome Craig Scott as their new Chief...