ADComms has access to the new and exciting technologies offered by a cutting-edge global organisation.
Making off-grid energy manageable, controllable and measurable:
- Hybrid formula of lithium batteries and renewable energy
- Reducing demand on generator use and risk of injury for staff
- Clean, cost effective and quiet site solution
- Replacement of expensive large DNO connections
- Supported by real-time software tools including automatic fault location
Distributed and supported 24/7
- 48 V DC power systems
- UPS power systems
- Power extension to remote locations
- POE – Power Over Ethernet
- Digital power 2kW – 2000m
Click the following link to read our Worlaby case study
REQUEST A CALL BACK
ADComms rated ‘Excellent’ by Considerate Contractors Scheme
ADComms are proud to have been rated ‘Excellent’ by the Considerate Contractors Scheme during a recent site visit to its Deep Tube Update Programme (DTUP) project on the Piccadilly Line. The score...
ADComms appoints Craig Scott as new Chief Executive Officer
Rail telecoms and technology specialist ADComms and rolling stock innovation, repair, maintenance, and refit expert Gemini Rail Services are delighted to welcome Craig Scott as their new Chief...
ADComms Proudly Supports Women into Transportation and Engineering
ADComms is pleased to announce the hiring of six new female employees as part of the Women in Transport and Engineering programme in partnership with Transport for London, promoting greater...