Track To Train Communications
ADComms trackside radio deployment specialisation means it is ideally placed to solve the connectivity challenges in delivering track to train reliable high-speed connectivity up to 700Mpbs;
• Fixed network infrastructure to support data backhaul
• Trackside, station and tunnel coverage
• Trackside infill solutions to support radio deployment
• Licensed / unlicensed radio technologies – 802.11zz, LTE, 5G
• Cyber security and NIS directive compliance
• Onboard system integration including IoT analytics
• Full fiber enablement and track to off track co-ordination
(Click to Enlarge)
Request A CallBack
To find out how we can help you and your business needs, please submit your enquiry on the form provided. We look forward to hearing from you.
ADComms is proud to have been awarded a silver rating by EcoVadis for our sustainability and corporate social responsibility activities, meaning our customers can be confident of our credentials in...
ADComms are proud to have been rated ‘Excellent’ by the Considerate Contractors Scheme during a recent site visit to its Deep Tube Update Programme (DTUP) project on the Piccadilly Line. The score...
Rail telecoms and technology specialist ADComms and rolling stock innovation, repair, maintenance, and refit expert Gemini Rail Services are delighted to welcome Craig Scott as their new Chief...