CCTV & Access Control
It’s impossible to monitor every camera at every moment. Our high-definition CCTV and access control systems employ thermal imaging and low-light cameras; video analytics, biometrics and facial recognition; lidar and perimeter detection; and smart management. Together, they enable you to:
- Protect people, public places and assets
- Set up parameters that trigger alerts when, say, a wheelchair or pram strays too close to the edge of a railway platform, or when a worker stands too near to hazardous machinery
- Identify persistent troublemakers and vulnerable people alike from databases you create and hold
- Auto-track a moving object from one camera’s field of vision to the next
- Store footage efficiently, with smart coding techniques recording incidents at a high quality, while the long periods with nothing happening are stored at a lower resolution
We help you make the best use of your surveillance systems, so you can safeguard the people you serve as well as those you employ.
Safety & Security
Request A CallBack
To find out how we can help you and your business needs, please submit your enquiry on the form provided. We look forward to hearing from you.
Panasonic Europe and ADComms are extremely proud to have been awarded the contract by Transport for London to deliver the new One Person Operation CCTV systems as part of the Deep Tube Upgrade Programme for the introduction of new rolling stock. The project initially...
ADComms remains open for business and operational during these difficult and unprecedented times. Many of our team are working from home with only essential staff attending our facilities. Our worksites and buildings are now COVID Secure, and we keep up to date with...
We have recently agreed with HUBER+SUHNER, the Swiss Global Cable Manufacturer, to become their UK & Ireland Cable Distributor. We are delighted to announce this formal relationship between our two companies after many years of working closely together. We look...