Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient
- Collect any personally identifiable information
- Collect any sensitive information
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
Third party functions
Our site, like most websites, includes functionality provided by third parties. Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
Social website cookies
So you can easily share our content on an array of networking sites, we have included ‘Add This’ sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set individually by these networking sites. The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
We use Google Analytics.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
Request A CallBack
To find out how we can help you and your business needs, please submit your enquiry on the form provided. We look forward to hearing from you.