ADComms provides innovative cleaning products and solutions to the rail industry. Specialists in train presentation, our extensive product range includes specialized chemicals, materials and equipment to meet your operational goals and commitments.
1. Innovative equipment and cleaning materials
2. Cost effective general purpose cleaning solutions
3. Eco-friendly cleaning solutions
4. Washroom and CET tank odour neutralizers
5. Chewing gum removal
6. Graffiti protection and removal
7. Air freshener and odour elimination solutions
8. External cleaning equipment and chemicals
9. Workshop/depot cleaning products and solutions
10. Wash plant chemicals
Innovative Equipment and Cleaning Materials
With our extensive knowledge on train presentation ADComms fully understand the importance of train presentation delivery. Our equipment offers can include:
- Full service and support programme to meet customer requirements
- Battery replacement programmes, including collection and disposal of expired batteries (based around estimated usage and life span)
- Agreed consumable stock holding for spares and replaceable parts for all equipment
- Training packages to suit user.
Cost-effective general-purpose cleaning solutions.
Dependant on customer requirements ADComms can offer cleaning solutions in customer required volumes, from 5litres to IBCs we are qualified to delivery safely direct to site. ADComms can provide dilution stations or dilution pumps for safe accurate dosing of chemicals or ready to use solutions where water availability is limited, or a concentrated volume would be deemed excessive.
External cleaning equipment and chemicals
ADComms has a varied range of external cleaning solutions from ‘hand bashing’ to wash plant chemicals. Our mobile cleaning solutions enable the client to have the opportunity to clean a train externally anytime and anywhere, chemical free.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
ADComms is committed to continuous improvements that provide our customers with cutting edge technology that meets today’s demands. As part of the Northern Line Extension project to the London Underground (LU) network, we recently started the Building Information...
We are exhibiting at the RSN event in Derby on the 2nd July. Come and visit our experts on stand J7 for information on our Traction & Rolling Stock Spares and Distribution Products. We will be showcasing: Station presentation products and solutions On board...
We recently delivered some on-site training at the ADComms training facilities in Scunthorpe. The training courses have been hugely successful and we have received outstanding feedback from all involved! " After talking to a few of the guys who attended the BTSS9000...