Environmental and surface contaminations have a major eﬀect on train presentation. Removing these types of contaminants can prove diﬃcult, time consuming and hazardous to the environment. All surfaces coated with our surface protection are protected ensuring easy clean every time.
Hard Wearing Surface Protection
- Enhance tired looking paint work or protect newly painted surfaces with easy-on surface protection.
- Reducing the need for harsh cleaning chemicals and labour intensive cleaning programs.
- Easy-on ensures surfaces remain easy to clean whilst surfaces remains protected against environmental contamination, graﬃti and UV damage.
- Our surface protection works hand in hand with our purpose designed graffiti remover. Available in various sized containers, a ready to use spray and easy use wipes easy-off is designed to combat graffiti quickly without the need of masking or removal from service.
- Nanotechnology designed to repel water, oil and grease on cab and saloon windows.
- Tested and approved for rail use on cab windscreens, this protection is designed to provide an easy clean surface whilst reducing build up of surface contaminations often encountered within the rail industry.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Request A CallBack
To find out how we can help you and your business needs, please submit your enquiry on the form provided. We look forward to hearing from you.
ADComms remains open for business and operational where possible during these difficult and unprecedented times. We are constantly reviewing our contingency plans which must take account of compliance with the changing UKGOV instructions and advice and will...
We have recently agreed with HUBER+SUHNER, the Swiss Global Cable Manufacturer, to become their UK & Ireland Cable Distributor. We are delighted to announce this formal relationship between our two companies after many years of working closely together. We look...
ADComms is committed to continuous improvements that provide our customers with cutting edge technology that meets today’s demands. As part of the Northern Line Extension project to the London Underground (LU) network, we recently started the Building Information...