Environmental and surface contaminations have a major eﬀect on train presentation. Removing these types of contaminants can prove diﬃcult, time consuming and hazardous to the environment. All surfaces coated with our surface protection are protected ensuring easy clean every time.
Hard Wearing Surface Protection
- Enhance tired looking paint work or protect newly painted surfaces with easy-on surface protection.
- Reducing the need for harsh cleaning chemicals and labour intensive cleaning programs.
- Easy-on ensures surfaces remain easy to clean whilst surfaces remains protected against environmental contamination, graﬃti and UV damage.
- Our surface protection works hand in hand with our purpose designed graffiti remover. Available in various sized containers, a ready to use spray and easy use wipes easy-off is designed to combat graffiti quickly without the need of masking or removal from service.
- Nanotechnology designed to repel water, oil and grease on cab and saloon windows.
- Tested and approved for rail use on cab windscreens, this protection is designed to provide an easy clean surface whilst reducing build up of surface contaminations often encountered within the rail industry.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Request A CallBack
To find out how we can help you and your business needs, please submit your enquiry on the form provided. We look forward to hearing from you.
We are very proud to announce that ADComms are now an ISO 27001 certified company having successfully passed our second stage audit in March 2021. Acquiring ISO 27001 means that ADComms has an internationally recognised, and...
ADComms are pleased to announce we have been awarded the contract for the design of the Kent Rectifier and Battery Renewals for Network Rail. The FTN rectifiers on the route were installed between 7 and 13 years ago. Some of the batteries have been renewed, but many...
Panasonic Europe and ADComms are extremely proud to have been awarded the contract by Transport for London to deliver the new One Person Operation CCTV systems as part of the Deep Tube Upgrade Programme for the introduction of new rolling stock. The project initially...