Health & Safety
At ADComms we recognise that safety within the rail and transportation industry is paramount. We are committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our staff, customers and the general public throughout all of our projects.
How will we do this?
- We will provide a service that conforms to all current legislation, British standards, project requirements, group policies and specifications to exceed customer expectations.
- ADComms will so far as reasonably practical maintain sustainable, effective and consistent processes, resources and staff competency for the supply of our products and services.
- We recognise that the core of our business is our staff and we will take the necessary measures to provide them with a safe and healthy working environment which includes Network Rail Lifesaving Rules.
- Regulations compliant to ISO 9001 and 14001 standards.
- We will deliver projects in an environmentally sustainable manner by producing travel plans for major projects, updating and maintaining our fleet, provide sustainability training and procurement methods to our staff.
Request A CallBack
To find out how we can help you and your business needs, please submit your enquiry on the form provided. We look forward to hearing from you.
We are very proud to announce that ADComms are now an ISO 27001 certified company having successfully passed our second stage audit in March 2021. Acquiring ISO 27001 means that ADComms has an internationally recognised, and...
ADComms is pleased to announce that it will become the main contractor for on rail works and support services, as part of a 25-year concessionary contract awarded by Network Rail to Cellnex UK last month, to transform mobile phone coverage along the route. ADComms...
ADComms are pleased to announce we have been awarded the contract for the design of the Kent Rectifier and Battery Renewals for Network Rail. The FTN rectifiers on the route were installed between 7 and 13 years ago. Some of the batteries have been renewed, but many...