CCTV Broker – CCTV Management System
ADComms remote CCTV Management Cloud Broker System, is designed to receive HD video footage
and other data, such as video meta data and GPS data from both Panasonic and 3rd party devices.
The data will be passed from the train to the cloud, where it is stored and managed. The system is
resilient, ensuring all video and meta data is collected and processed whenever data connectivity is
available. The system will:
- Provide as near to real-time train-server to cloud-server communication for hundreds of trains concurrently
- Ensure train sensor and GPS data is recorded and captured and uploaded with the
- corresponding video footage reliably
- Provide as near to real-time availability of the requested video footage*
- Manage intermittent communication issues during data transfer
- Failover in the event of primary system failure
- The speed of data transition introduces the potential for real time data analysis.
- Pay-for-use pricing model for storage and services reduces initial investment allowing costs to be in line with customer use and requirements
The secure web application allows a user to search for time and location specific video footage. The
system can handle multiple concurrent uploads of video to deliver the full video source quicker.
Authorised users can request piece of footage that will be given priority over other requests. The
user will also have the facility to view near-live feeds of remote cameras available on the trains
(subject to connectivity).
Request A CallBack
To find out how we can help you and your business needs, please submit your enquiry on the form provided. We look forward to hearing from you.
We recently delivered some on-site training at the ADComms training facilities in Scunthorpe. The training courses have been hugely successful and we have received outstanding feedback from all involved! " After talking to a few of the guys who attended the BTSS9000...read more
ADComms attended, as guests and partners of Arriva Rail Northern (ARN), a presentation day unveiling the Class 158 Digital Train. The day included attendees from Network Rail, local councillors and members of the North East Rail Management Unit. Following...read more
ADComms delivered a seminar on “Digitisation of the Journey – Digital Railway vs Digital Transformation” addressing the role that connectivity has in enabling innovation and how technology transform our journeys. Also the role the supply chain has in...read more