CCTV Broker – CCTV Management System
ADComms remote CCTV Management Cloud Broker System, is designed to receive HD video footage
and other data, such as video meta data and GPS data from both Panasonic and 3rd party devices.
The data will be passed from the train to the cloud, where it is stored and managed. The system is
resilient, ensuring all video and meta data is collected and processed whenever data connectivity is
available. The system will:
- Provide as near to real-time train-server to cloud-server communication for hundreds of trains concurrently
- Ensure train sensor and GPS data is recorded and captured and uploaded with the
- corresponding video footage reliably
- Provide as near to real-time availability of the requested video footage*
- Manage intermittent communication issues during data transfer
- Failover in the event of primary system failure
- The speed of data transition introduces the potential for real time data analysis.
- Pay-for-use pricing model for storage and services reduces initial investment allowing costs to be in line with customer use and requirements
The secure web application allows a user to search for time and location specific video footage. The
system can handle multiple concurrent uploads of video to deliver the full video source quicker.
Authorised users can request piece of footage that will be given priority over other requests. The
user will also have the facility to view near-live feeds of remote cameras available on the trains
(subject to connectivity).
Request A CallBack
To find out how we can help you and your business needs, please submit your enquiry on the form provided. We look forward to hearing from you.
We are very proud to announce that ADComms are now an ISO 27001 certified company having successfully passed our second stage audit in March 2021. Acquiring ISO 27001 means that ADComms has an internationally recognised, and...
ADComms is pleased to announce that it will become the main contractor for on rail works and support services, as part of a 25-year concessionary contract awarded by Network Rail to Cellnex UK last month, to transform mobile phone coverage along the route. ADComms...
ADComms are pleased to announce we have been awarded the contract for the design of the Kent Rectifier and Battery Renewals for Network Rail. The FTN rectifiers on the route were installed between 7 and 13 years ago. Some of the batteries have been renewed, but many...