An extensive range of cameras are available to give coverage for all aspects of the train. Each camera is specialised to optimise the images captured,
- High quality image capture even in poor light conditions**
- Ability to differentiate green and red lights in all conditions**
- Excellent low light visibility**
- Minimal image degradation at high speed
- Bright light interference balance
Paramount to the system is secure real-time* access from multiple locations by many organizations
such as BTP, TOCs to high quality images when required. The system is:
- Built with authority-based access
- Monitored by an auditable log
- Built to comply with ISO27001
*Subject to connectivity
**Please request a viewing of footage
Request A CallBack
To find out how we can help you and your business needs, please submit your enquiry on the form provided. We look forward to hearing from you.
We are very proud to announce that ADComms are now an ISO 27001 certified company having successfully passed our second stage audit in March 2021. Acquiring ISO 27001 means that ADComms has an internationally recognised, and...
ADComms is pleased to announce that it will become the main contractor for on rail works and support services, as part of a 25-year concessionary contract awarded by Network Rail to Cellnex UK last month, to transform mobile phone coverage along the route. ADComms...
ADComms are pleased to announce we have been awarded the contract for the design of the Kent Rectifier and Battery Renewals for Network Rail. The FTN rectifiers on the route were installed between 7 and 13 years ago. Some of the batteries have been renewed, but many...