Passenger Information Systems
ITIS Real-Time Passenger Information System
ADComms’s ITIS system is designed with PRM compliance in mind, delivering real time journey information simultaneously over TFT and LCD screens. Route data is continually updated allowing passengers a full insight into the progress of their journey. Updates are delivered both visually and audibly and comply to latest PRM regulations. ITIS, PIS system;
- Gives TOCs the ability to remotely manage screen content
- Acquires data from a variety of feeds which it assimilates, filters and distributes as appropriate.
- Provides delay and disruption information
- Presents a variety of additional travel information to passengers
- Can display a variety of automated feeds RSS, social media, general interest, news, weather, social media and display as appropriate.
- Can show information such as string of pearls and rainbow boards. Other bespoke data can be designed as required.
- Has the capability to provide onward journey information such as real-time bus, ferries, airports as well as rail connections.
Our central control system can manage station specific messaging and system playlists to allow a range of automated and manual content to be distributed. This is a powerful tool which provides TOC’s with a system that can:
• Audit all changes made
• Undo a last operation
• Use around 10mb of data for operational systems per month per vehicle.
• Store a library of information and marketing images on board which can be updated remotely
• Be totally web based and able to reside on existing control room equipment
• Have TTS (Text To Speech) capability.
• Migrate to Darwin 4Trains when it becomes available
The system is robust, resilient and designed to be able to deliver timely and accurate information in the event of loss of connectivity to live data streams.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Request A CallBack
To find out how we can help you and your business needs, please submit your enquiry on the form provided. We look forward to hearing from you.
We recently delivered some on-site training at the ADComms training facilities in Scunthorpe. The training courses have been hugely successful and we have received outstanding feedback from all involved! " After talking to a few of the guys who attended the BTSS9000...read more
4th - 5th June We will be exhibiting at the Train Communications Systems 2019 in London. Our CTO, Mike Hewitt will also be speaking with Merseryrail about the Dedicated Connectivity for the Merseyrail Urban Rail. Discussing the challenges, the opportunities and how...read more
ADComms attended, as guests and partners of Arriva Rail Northern (ARN), a presentation day unveiling the Class 158 Digital Train. The day included attendees from Network Rail, local councillors and members of the North East Rail Management Unit. Following...read more