Passenger Information Systems
ITIS Real-Time Passenger Information System
ADComms’s ITIS system is designed with PRM compliance in mind, delivering real time journey information simultaneously over TFT and LCD screens. Route data is continually updated allowing passengers a full insight into the progress of their journey. Updates are delivered both visually and audibly and comply to latest PRM regulations. ITIS, PIS system;
- Gives TOCs the ability to remotely manage screen content
- Acquires data from a variety of feeds which it assimilates, filters and distributes as appropriate.
- Provides delay and disruption information
- Presents a variety of additional travel information to passengers
- Can display a variety of automated feeds RSS, social media, general interest, news, weather, social media and display as appropriate.
- Can show information such as string of pearls and rainbow boards. Other bespoke data can be designed as required.
- Has the capability to provide onward journey information such as real-time bus, ferries, airports as well as rail connections.
Our central control system can manage station specific messaging and system playlists to allow a range of automated and manual content to be distributed. This is a powerful tool which provides TOC’s with a system that can:
• Audit all changes made
• Undo a last operation
• Use around 10mb of data for operational systems per month per vehicle.
• Store a library of information and marketing images on board which can be updated remotely
• Be totally web based and able to reside on existing control room equipment
• Have TTS (Text To Speech) capability.
• Migrate to Darwin 4Trains when it becomes available
The system is robust, resilient and designed to be able to deliver timely and accurate information in the event of loss of connectivity to live data streams.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Request A CallBack
To find out how we can help you and your business needs, please submit your enquiry on the form provided. We look forward to hearing from you.
Panasonic Europe and ADComms are extremely proud to have been awarded the contract by Transport for London to deliver the new One Person Operation CCTV systems as part of the Deep Tube Upgrade Programme for the introduction of new rolling stock. The project initially...
ADComms remains open for business and operational during these difficult and unprecedented times. Many of our team are working from home with only essential staff attending our facilities. Our worksites and buildings are now COVID Secure, and we keep up to date with...
We have recently agreed with HUBER+SUHNER, the Swiss Global Cable Manufacturer, to become their UK & Ireland Cable Distributor. We are delighted to announce this formal relationship between our two companies after many years of working closely together. We look...