As a Panasonic Company, ADComms has direct access to the new and exciting technologies offered by this cutting-edge global organisation.
Panasonic Energy Solutions provide a major leap forwards – from traditional power systems to a remotely managed, sustainable infrastructure harvesting and storing renewable energy:
Making off-grid energy manageable, controllable and measurable:
- Hybrid formula of lithium batteries and renewable energy
- Reducing demand on generator use and risk of injury for staff
- Clean, cost effective and quiet site solution
- Replacement of expensive large DNO connections
- Supported by real-time software tools including automatic fault location
Distributed and supported 24/7
- 48 V DC power systems
- UPS power systems
- Power extension to remote locations
- POE – Power Over Ethernet
- Digital power 2kW – 2000m
Click the following link to read our Worlaby case study
REQUEST A CALL BACK
ADComms remains open for business and operational where possible during these difficult and unprecedented times. We are constantly reviewing our contingency plans which must take account of compliance with the changing UKGOV instructions and advice and will...
We have recently agreed with HUBER+SUHNER, the Swiss Global Cable Manufacturer, to become their UK & Ireland Cable Distributor. We are delighted to announce this formal relationship between our two companies after many years of working closely together. We look...
ADComms is committed to continuous improvements that provide our customers with cutting edge technology that meets today’s demands. As part of the Northern Line Extension project to the London Underground (LU) network, we recently started the Building Information...