ADComms has access to the new and exciting technologies offered by a cutting-edge global organisation.
Making off-grid energy manageable, controllable and measurable:
- Hybrid formula of lithium batteries and renewable energy
- Reducing demand on generator use and risk of injury for staff
- Clean, cost effective and quiet site solution
- Replacement of expensive large DNO connections
- Supported by real-time software tools including automatic fault location
Distributed and supported 24/7
- 48 V DC power systems
- UPS power systems
- Power extension to remote locations
- POE – Power Over Ethernet
- Digital power 2kW – 2000m
Click the following link to read our Worlaby case study
REQUEST A CALL BACK
We are very proud to announce that ADComms are now an ISO 27001 certified company having successfully passed our second stage audit in March 2021. Acquiring ISO 27001 means that ADComms has an internationally recognised, and...
ADComms is pleased to announce that it will become the main contractor for on rail works and support services, as part of a 25-year concessionary contract awarded by Network Rail to Cellnex UK last month, to transform mobile phone coverage along the route. ADComms...
ADComms are pleased to announce we have been awarded the contract for the design of the Kent Rectifier and Battery Renewals for Network Rail. The FTN rectifiers on the route were installed between 7 and 13 years ago. Some of the batteries have been renewed, but many...