Track To Train Communications
ADComms trackside radio deployment specialisation means it is ideally placed to solve the connectivity challenges in delivering track to train reliable high-speed connectivity up to 700Mpbs;
• Fixed network infrastructure to support data backhaul
• Trackside, station and tunnel coverage
• Trackside infill solutions to support radio deployment
• Licensed / unlicensed radio technologies – 802.11zz, LTE, 5G
• Cyber security and NIS directive compliance
• Onboard system integration including IoT analytics
• Full fiber enablement and track to off track co-ordination
(Click to Enlarge)
Request A CallBack
To find out how we can help you and your business needs, please submit your enquiry on the form provided. We look forward to hearing from you.
We are very proud to announce that ADComms are now an ISO 27001 certified company having successfully passed our second stage audit in March 2021. Acquiring ISO 27001 means that ADComms has an internationally recognised, and...
ADComms is pleased to announce that it will become the main contractor for on rail works and support services, as part of a 25-year concessionary contract awarded by Network Rail to Cellnex UK last month, to transform mobile phone coverage along the route. ADComms...
ADComms are pleased to announce we have been awarded the contract for the design of the Kent Rectifier and Battery Renewals for Network Rail. The FTN rectifiers on the route were installed between 7 and 13 years ago. Some of the batteries have been renewed, but many...