Track To Train Communications
ADComms trackside radio deployment specialisation means it is ideally placed to solve the connectivity challenges in delivering track to train reliable high-speed connectivity up to 700Mpbs;
• Fixed network infrastructure to support data backhaul
• Trackside, station and tunnel coverage
• Trackside infill solutions to support radio deployment
• Licensed / unlicensed radio technologies – 802.11zz, LTE, 5G
• Cyber security and NIS directive compliance
• Onboard system integration including IoT analytics
• Full fiber enablement and track to off track co-ordination
(Click to Enlarge)
Request A CallBack
To find out how we can help you and your business needs, please submit your enquiry on the form provided. We look forward to hearing from you.
ADComms remains open for business and operational where possible during these difficult and unprecedented times. We are constantly reviewing our contingency plans which must take account of compliance with the changing UKGOV instructions and advice and will...
We have recently agreed with HUBER+SUHNER, the Swiss Global Cable Manufacturer, to become their UK & Ireland Cable Distributor. We are delighted to announce this formal relationship between our two companies after many years of working closely together. We look...
ADComms is committed to continuous improvements that provide our customers with cutting edge technology that meets today’s demands. As part of the Northern Line Extension project to the London Underground (LU) network, we recently started the Building Information...