Track To Train Communications
ADComms trackside radio deployment specialisation means it is ideally placed to solve the connectivity challenges in delivering track to train reliable high-speed connectivity up to 700Mpbs;
• Fixed network infrastructure to support data backhaul
• Trackside, station and tunnel coverage
• Trackside infill solutions to support radio deployment
• Licensed / unlicensed radio technologies – 802.11zz, LTE, 5G
• Cyber security and NIS directive compliance
• Onboard system integration including IoT analytics
• Full fiber enablement and track to off track co-ordination
(Click to Enlarge)
Request A CallBack
To find out how we can help you and your business needs, please submit your enquiry on the form provided. We look forward to hearing from you.
Panasonic Europe and ADComms are extremely proud to have been awarded the contract by Transport for London to deliver the new One Person Operation CCTV systems as part of the Deep Tube Upgrade Programme for the introduction of new rolling stock. The project initially...
ADComms remains open for business and operational during these difficult and unprecedented times. Many of our team are working from home with only essential staff attending our facilities. Our worksites and buildings are now COVID Secure, and we keep up to date with...
We have recently agreed with HUBER+SUHNER, the Swiss Global Cable Manufacturer, to become their UK & Ireland Cable Distributor. We are delighted to announce this formal relationship between our two companies after many years of working closely together. We look...