Service & Maintenance
ADComms have a diverse range of multi-disciplined service and maintenance engineers to provide both reactive and planned preventative maintenance on a multitude of cutting-edge technology systems. Included in this service and maintenance package is peace of mind monitoring options for early waring systems to indicate potential faults or degraded performance to minimise disruptions to the services provided for the end clients.
- 24/7 365 Day Coverage
- Four Hour+ SLA Response Times
- Reactive Fault Maintenance
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Network Monitoring Solutions
- Real Time Fault Reporting
- Scope Variation Changes
- Advanced Ticketing Systems
- System Training/ Train the Trainer
System Service Capabilities
In order to keep your products and technology solutions in good operating condition, ADComms offers a full suite of support services. Combining functional checks, service, repair and replace. ADComms maintain systems, networks, equipment and supporting utilities across various industries including industrial, rail business and government clients.
- CCTV Systems (Digital and Analogue)
- One Person Operated (OPO) and Driver Only Operation (DOO) CCTV Systems
- Visual information signs & customer information systems (CIS)
- Access control, security and intruder detection
- Security networks
- Passenger counting
- Public address and voice alarm systems (PA/VA)
- Passenger help points
- Electrical services to support maintenance of remote REBs
- Off-grid energy solutions
- Radio and RF GSMr
- Railway operation communications
- Wi-Fi / IT / Fibre networks
- Mobile phone networks
- Panasonic products and technology solutions
- Station/facility management software systems
Request A CallBack
To find out how we can help you and your business needs, please submit your enquiry on the form provided. We look forward to hearing from you.
Panasonic Europe and ADComms are extremely proud to have been awarded the contract by Transport for London to deliver the new One Person Operation CCTV systems as part of the Deep Tube Upgrade Programme for the introduction of new rolling stock. The project initially...
ADComms remains open for business and operational during these difficult and unprecedented times. Many of our team are working from home with only essential staff attending our facilities. Our worksites and buildings are now COVID Secure, and we keep up to date with...
We have recently agreed with HUBER+SUHNER, the Swiss Global Cable Manufacturer, to become their UK & Ireland Cable Distributor. We are delighted to announce this formal relationship between our two companies after many years of working closely together. We look...