Service & Maintenance
Whether you need on-board network monitoring and repair, field engineering or general system maintenance, ADComms’ multi-disciplined and specialist engineers, along with remote hands, provide track-side, power and network engineering.
Our service offering includes:
• 24/7 365, 4-hour response
• Corrective fault response
• Preventative maintenance
• Incremental works
• Design and CAD
• Electronic fault real time reporting
In order to keep your installed products and technology solutions in good operating condition, ADComms offers full suite of support services. Combining functional checks, service, repair or replace of necessary devices we maintain equipment, machinery, and supporting utilities for industrial, business and government clients.
- CCTV Systems (Digital and Analogue)
- One Person Operated (OPO) and Driver Only Operation (DOO) CCTV Systems
- Visual information signs & customer information systems (CIS)
- Access control, security and intruder detection
- Security networks
- Passenger counting
- Public address and voice alarm systems (PA/VA)
- Passenger help points
- Electrical services to support maintenance of remote REBs
- Off-grid energy solutions
- Radio and RF GSMr
- Railway operation communications
- Wi-Fi networks
- Mobile phone networks
- Panasonic products and technology solutions
- Station/facility management software systems
Engineering Support / Maintenance
To enable the provision of a robust Service facilitating effective response to various faults and system support requirements, building a team of skilled engineers covering a number of fields-
- Specialist engineers
- Remote Access options to support fast & efficient fault analysis and resolution
- NOC services
- 24 x 7 options for fault response and fix
- Planned and preventative maintenance programs to ensure equipment is functioning at its maximum efficiency.
Request A CallBack
To find out how we can help you and your business needs, please submit your enquiry on the form provided. We look forward to hearing from you.
ADComms is committed to continuous improvements that provide our customers with cutting edge technology that meets today’s demands. As part of the Northern Line Extension project to the London Underground (LU) network, we recently started the Building Information...
We recently delivered some on-site training at the ADComms training facilities in Scunthorpe. The training courses have been hugely successful and we have received outstanding feedback from all involved! " After talking to a few of the guys who attended the BTSS9000...
ADComms attended, as guests and partners of Arriva Rail Northern (ARN), a presentation day unveiling the Class 158 Digital Train. The day included attendees from Network Rail, local councillors and members of the North East Rail Management Unit. Following...