TOC Services & Solutions
ADComms has provided train presentation, traction rolling stock spares and workshop consumables to train operating and maintenance businesses for over 15 years. With our specialist internal engineering capability we have the ability to support the maintenance of legacy fleets with projects such as EAO panel refurbishments, inter-car jumper cables and a variety of internal wiring solutions.
ADComms has established working relationships with TOCs, OEMs (Rail specific), ROSCOs, Train builders and Heavy Maintainers. We offer a substantial and varied range of products, technical and after-sales support from C4 and C6 overhaul, to PRM TSI compliance works. All work meets or exceeds full compliance with industry standards and relevant legislation. Our dedicated team of Account Managers can provide:
- Onsite support.
- Technical expertise including project management capabilities.
- Advice and support regarding fleet specific spares requirements
Logistics and Services
ADComms provides a hosted service to most train operating companies and Network Rail. Building on this, we can offer you local support and service, including:
- Assistance and enhancement to fleet maintenance projects.
- An in-house repair service covering jumper cables, harnesses, auto-couplers, and many electrical and non-electrical components.
- Conversion of consumable product into repairable lines.
- Expert advice including practical obsolescence management solutions
- Storage solutions at sites within or near your facilities
Request A CallBack
To find out how we can help you and your business needs, please submit your enquiry on the form provided. We look forward to hearing from you.
We recently delivered some on-site training at the ADComms training facilities in Scunthorpe. The training courses have been hugely successful and we have received outstanding feedback from all involved! " After talking to a few of the guys who attended the BTSS9000...read more
ADComms attended, as guests and partners of Arriva Rail Northern (ARN), a presentation day unveiling the Class 158 Digital Train. The day included attendees from Network Rail, local councillors and members of the North East Rail Management Unit. Following...read more
ADComms delivered a seminar on “Digitisation of the Journey – Digital Railway vs Digital Transformation” addressing the role that connectivity has in enabling innovation and how technology transform our journeys. Also the role the supply chain has in...read more