ADComms provides innovative cleaning products and solutions to the rail industry. Specialists in train presentation, our extensive product range includes specialized chemicals, materials and equipment to meet your operational goals and commitments.
1. Innovative equipment and cleaning materials
2. Cost effective general purpose cleaning solutions
3. Eco-friendly cleaning solutions
4. Washroom and CET tank odour neutralizers
5. Chewing gum removal
6. Graffiti protection and removal
7. Air freshener and odour elimination solutions
8. External cleaning equipment and chemicals
9. Workshop/depot cleaning products and solutions
10. Wash plant chemicals
Innovative Equipment and Cleaning Materials
With our extensive knowledge on train presentation ADComms fully understand the importance of train presentation delivery. Our equipment offers can include:
- Full service and support programme to meet customer requirements
- Battery replacement programmes, including collection and disposal of expired batteries (based around estimated usage and life span)
- Agreed consumable stock holding for spares and replaceable parts for all equipment
- Training packages to suit user.
Cost-effective general-purpose cleaning solutions.
Dependant on customer requirements ADComms can offer cleaning solutions in customer required volumes, from 5litres to IBCs we are qualified to delivery safely direct to site. ADComms can provide dilution stations or dilution pumps for safe accurate dosing of chemicals or ready to use solutions where water availability is limited, or a concentrated volume would be deemed excessive.
External cleaning equipment and chemicals
ADComms has a varied range of external cleaning solutions from ‘hand bashing’ to wash plant chemicals. Our mobile cleaning solutions enable the client to have the opportunity to clean a train externally anytime and anywhere, chemical free.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
We recently delivered some on-site training at the ADComms training facilities in Scunthorpe. The training courses have been hugely successful and we have received outstanding feedback from all involved! " After talking to a few of the guys who attended the BTSS9000...read more
4th - 5th June We will be exhibiting at the Train Communications Systems 2019 in London. Our CTO, Mike Hewitt will also be speaking with Merseryrail about the Dedicated Connectivity for the Merseyrail Urban Rail. Discussing the challenges, the opportunities and how...read more
ADComms attended, as guests and partners of Arriva Rail Northern (ARN), a presentation day unveiling the Class 158 Digital Train. The day included attendees from Network Rail, local councillors and members of the North East Rail Management Unit. Following...read more