Trespass Warning System
There are around 6,000 level crossings within the rail infrastructure where safety is crucial. Our trespass solutions are aimed at preventing accidents and delays and give accurate and dependable information to the public and train drivers alike, with solutions that:
- Include sensors to detect approaching trains up to a mile away
- Are easy to install, maintenance-free and low-powered
- Provide both audio and video warnings
- Give drivers an advance view of the crossings they’re approaching
- Provide intelligent video analytics to detect and report incidents, or objects left on the tracks
Specific solutions include:
- Monitored Crossing Hazard Detect Assist – an intelligent solution using scenario-based video analytics with thermal imaging to provide a second verification of level crossing monitoring for signalers
- Footpath Monitoring – an automated system that monitors footpaths 24/7 by 30 day periods and generates reports that indicate the misuse of level crossings and effective risk assessments
Published article on Trespass – Panasonic’s proactive CCTV
Safety & Security
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Panasonic Europe and ADComms are extremely proud to have been awarded the contract by Transport for London to deliver the new One Person Operation CCTV systems as part of the Deep Tube Upgrade Programme for the introduction of new rolling stock. The project initially...
ADComms remains open for business and operational where possible during these difficult and unprecedented times. We are constantly reviewing our contingency plans which must take account of compliance with the changing UKGOV instructions and advice and will...
We have recently agreed with HUBER+SUHNER, the Swiss Global Cable Manufacturer, to become their UK & Ireland Cable Distributor. We are delighted to announce this formal relationship between our two companies after many years of working closely together. We look...