Trespass Warning System
There are around 6,000 level crossings within the rail infrastructure where safety is crucial. Our trespass solutions are aimed at preventing accidents and delays and give accurate and dependable information to the public and train drivers alike, with solutions that:
- Include sensors to detect approaching trains up to a mile away
- Are easy to install, maintenance-free and low-powered
- Provide both audio and video warnings
- Give drivers an advance view of the crossings they’re approaching
- Provide intelligent video analytics to detect and report incidents, or objects left on the tracks
Specific solutions include:
- Monitored Crossing Hazard Detect Assist – an intelligent solution using scenario-based video analytics with thermal imaging to provide a second verification of level crossing monitoring for signalers
- Footpath Monitoring – an automated system that monitors footpaths 24/7 by 30 day periods and generates reports that indicate the misuse of level crossings and effective risk assessments
Published article on Trespass – Panasonic’s proactive CCTV
Safety & Security
REQUEST A CALL BACK
We are very proud to announce that ADComms are now an ISO 27001 certified company having successfully passed our second stage audit in March 2021. Acquiring ISO 27001 means that ADComms has an internationally recognised, and...
ADComms are pleased to announce we have been awarded the contract for the design of the Kent Rectifier and Battery Renewals for Network Rail. The FTN rectifiers on the route were installed between 7 and 13 years ago. Some of the batteries have been renewed, but many...
Panasonic Europe and ADComms are extremely proud to have been awarded the contract by Transport for London to deliver the new One Person Operation CCTV systems as part of the Deep Tube Upgrade Programme for the introduction of new rolling stock. The project initially...