Trespass Warning System
There are around 6,000 level crossings within the rail infrastructure where safety is crucial. Our trespass solutions are aimed at preventing accidents and delays and give accurate and dependable information to the public and train drivers alike, with solutions that:
- Include sensors to detect approaching trains up to a mile away
- Are easy to install, maintenance-free and low-powered
- Provide both audio and video warnings
- Give drivers an advance view of the crossings they’re approaching
- Provide intelligent video analytics to detect and report incidents, or objects left on the tracks
Specific solutions include:
- Monitored Crossing Hazard Detect Assist – an intelligent solution using scenario-based video analytics with thermal imaging to provide a second verification of level crossing monitoring for signalers
- Footpath Monitoring – an automated system that monitors footpaths 24/7 by 30 day periods and generates reports that indicate the misuse of level crossings and effective risk assessments
Published article on Trespass – Panasonic’s proactive CCTV
Safety & Security
REQUEST A CALL BACK
ADComms is committed to continuous improvements that provide our customers with cutting edge technology that meets today’s demands. As part of the Northern Line Extension project to the London Underground (LU) network, we recently started the Building Information...
We recently delivered some on-site training at the ADComms training facilities in Scunthorpe. The training courses have been hugely successful and we have received outstanding feedback from all involved! " After talking to a few of the guys who attended the BTSS9000...
ADComms attended, as guests and partners of Arriva Rail Northern (ARN), a presentation day unveiling the Class 158 Digital Train. The day included attendees from Network Rail, local councillors and members of the North East Rail Management Unit. Following...