Accreditations & Memberships
ADComms, A Panasonic Company, has a wide range of competencies which are underpinned by the following rail certifications, accreditations and memberships.
• Principal Contractor Licence (Network Rail)
• RISQS Verified and Audited
• Lloyds Register ISO9001 Quality Standard
• Lloyds Register ISO14001 Environmental Certification
• Lloyds Register OHSAS18001 Health & Safety Management Certification
• Lloyds Register SSIP (Safety Schemes in Procurement)
• NICEIC Approved Contractor
• Cyber Essentials
• FORS (Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme)
• Member of BSI
• British Safety Council Members
• CISSP (Cyber Information Security Sharing Partnership)
• Member of RIA
• Member of the Rail Alliance
• Enterprise Partner of IET (The Institution of Engineering and Innovation)
Request A CallBack
To find out how we can help you and your business needs, please submit your enquiry on the form provided. We look forward to hearing from you.
Panasonic Europe and ADComms are extremely proud to have been awarded the contract by Transport for London to deliver the new One Person Operation CCTV systems as part of the Deep Tube Upgrade Programme for the introduction of new rolling stock. The project initially...
ADComms remains open for business and operational where possible during these difficult and unprecedented times. We are constantly reviewing our contingency plans which must take account of compliance with the changing UKGOV instructions and advice and will...
We have recently agreed with HUBER+SUHNER, the Swiss Global Cable Manufacturer, to become their UK & Ireland Cable Distributor. We are delighted to announce this formal relationship between our two companies after many years of working closely together. We look...