Accreditations & Memberships
ADComms, A Panasonic Company, has a wide range of competencies which are underpinned by the following rail certifications, accreditations and memberships.
• Principal Contractor Licence (Network Rail)
• RISQS Verified and Audited
• Lloyds Register ISO9001 Quality Standard
• Lloyds Register ISO14001 Environmental Certification
• Lloyds Register OHSAS18001 Health & Safety Management Certification
• Lloyds Register SSIP (Safety Schemes in Procurement)
• NICEIC Approved Contractor
• Cyber Essentials
• FORS (Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme)
• Member of BSI
• British Safety Council Members
• CISSP (Cyber Information Security Sharing Partnership)
• Member of RIA
• Member of the Rail Alliance
• Enterprise Partner of IET (The Institution of Engineering and Innovation)
Request A CallBack
To find out how we can help you and your business needs, please submit your enquiry on the form provided. We look forward to hearing from you.
ADComms remains open for business and operational where possible during these difficult and unprecedented times. We are constantly reviewing our contingency plans which must take account of compliance with the changing UKGOV instructions and advice and will...
We have recently agreed with HUBER+SUHNER, the Swiss Global Cable Manufacturer, to become their UK & Ireland Cable Distributor. We are delighted to announce this formal relationship between our two companies after many years of working closely together. We look...
ADComms is committed to continuous improvements that provide our customers with cutting edge technology that meets today’s demands. As part of the Northern Line Extension project to the London Underground (LU) network, we recently started the Building Information...