Working for ADComms
ADComms has established an excellent track record of delivering customer satisfaction through the successful execution of contracts, in challenging environments. The business has a solid record in executing its work by way of safe and considerate methods.
We have a vacancies within ADComms, a Panasonic company. The position is based in our Scunthorpe office. If the below vacancy are of interest, please send a CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Scunthorpe Office Vacancy
This post is responsible for the preparation of bids & tenders for ADComms to include:
- Review of received invitations to tender to identify suitability against the business strategy
- Interpretation of customer requirements and development of appropriate bid strategy with the Bid Manager
- Requesting and engagement of departmental resource as required to support submissions
- Preparation of detailed budget costings to support submissions
- Presentation of submissions for review & acceptance by Bid Review Panel
- Customer interface for ongoing bids & follow up of submissions
- Provide information to assist with the maintenance of the live tender database and bid register
- KPI reporting for forecasting & continuous improvement
- Provide assistance when required for completion of Expressions of Interest, Pre-Qualification Questionnaires, Bid Documentation & Quotes as required by the business
Request A CallBack
To find out how we can help you and your business needs, please submit your enquiry on the form provided. We look forward to hearing from you.
ADComms is committed to continuous improvements that provide our customers with cutting edge technology that meets today’s demands. As part of the Northern Line Extension project to the London Underground (LU) network, we recently started the Building Information...
We are exhibiting at the RSN event in Derby on the 2nd July. Come and visit our experts on stand J7 for information on our Traction & Rolling Stock Spares and Distribution Products. We will be showcasing: Station presentation products and solutions On board...
We recently delivered some on-site training at the ADComms training facilities in Scunthorpe. The training courses have been hugely successful and we have received outstanding feedback from all involved! " After talking to a few of the guys who attended the BTSS9000...