Working for ADComms
ADComms has established an excellent track record of delivering customer satisfaction through the successful execution of contracts, in challenging environments. The business has a solid record in executing its work by way of safe and considerate methods.
- Project Manager 12 month Fixed Term Contract (North) – Submit your CV
- Project Manager (North) – Submit your CV
- Project Planner (Deep Tube Project) – Apply online!
- Construction Manager (North) – Submit your CV
- Site Supervisor (North) – Submit your CV
- Service and Maintenance Engineer (UK Wide) – Submit your CV
- RF Engineer (UK Wide) – Submit your CV
We often have a variety of vacancies within ADComms, a Panasonic company. To register your interest, please send a CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Request A CallBack
To find out how we can help you and your business needs, please submit your enquiry on the form provided. We look forward to hearing from you.
Panasonic Europe and ADComms are extremely proud to have been awarded the contract by Transport for London to deliver the new One Person Operation CCTV systems as part of the Deep Tube Upgrade Programme for the introduction of new rolling stock. The project initially...
ADComms remains open for business and operational where possible during these difficult and unprecedented times. We are constantly reviewing our contingency plans which must take account of compliance with the changing UKGOV instructions and advice and will...
We have recently agreed with HUBER+SUHNER, the Swiss Global Cable Manufacturer, to become their UK & Ireland Cable Distributor. We are delighted to announce this formal relationship between our two companies after many years of working closely together. We look...