Working for ADComms
ADComms has established an excellent track record of delivering customer satisfaction through the successful execution of contracts, in challenging environments. The business has a solid record in executing its work by way of safe and considerate methods.
- Project Manager 12 month Fixed Term Contract (North) – Submit your CV
- Project Manager (North) – Submit your CV
- Project Planner (Deep Tube Project) – Apply online!
- Construction Manager (North) – Submit your CV
- Site Supervisor (North) – Submit your CV
- Service and Maintenance Engineer (UK Wide) – Submit your CV
- RF Engineer (UK Wide) – Submit your CV
We often have a variety of vacancies within ADComms, a Panasonic company. To register your interest, please send a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Request A CallBack
To find out how we can help you and your business needs, please submit your enquiry on the form provided. We look forward to hearing from you.
We are very proud to announce that ADComms are now an ISO 27001 certified company having successfully passed our second stage audit in March 2021. Acquiring ISO 27001 means that ADComms has an internationally recognised, and...
ADComms are pleased to announce we have been awarded the contract for the design of the Kent Rectifier and Battery Renewals for Network Rail. The FTN rectifiers on the route were installed between 7 and 13 years ago. Some of the batteries have been renewed, but many...
Panasonic Europe and ADComms are extremely proud to have been awarded the contract by Transport for London to deliver the new One Person Operation CCTV systems as part of the Deep Tube Upgrade Programme for the introduction of new rolling stock. The project initially...