ADComms is a trusted partner within the Rail industry. As such, we take seriously the duty to help maintain and improve environmental sustainability advances of rail. We support customers and partners deliver an integrated transport system with the following commitments:
- We will integrate environmental sustainability into a safe, reliable and efficient operation of the railway, treating all legal obligations as the minimum standard.
- We review and set annually our policy, objectives and targets, and communicate our progress to our employees and customers.
- We work to provide solutions that are environment friendly and which use natural resources where possible, e.g., solar and/or wind power.
- We will work towards preventing pollution by making efficient use of resources, being energy efficient and reducing carbon emissions.
- We will work to increase use of sustainable energy, materials and techniques, and reuse or recycle redundant assets.
- We will deliver projects in an environmentally sustainable manner by producing travel plans for major projects, updating and maintaining our fleet, provide sustainability training to our staff, and employing sustainable procurement methods.
- We engage with, and require our employees, contractors and supply chain to act upon and deliver our environmental sustainability policy.
Request A CallBack
To find out how we can help you and your business needs, please submit your enquiry on the form provided. We look forward to hearing from you.
We are very proud to announce that ADComms are now an ISO 27001 certified company having successfully passed our second stage audit in March 2021. Acquiring ISO 27001 means that ADComms has an internationally recognised, and...
ADComms is pleased to announce that it will become the main contractor for on rail works and support services, as part of a 25-year concessionary contract awarded by Network Rail to Cellnex UK last month, to transform mobile phone coverage along the route. ADComms...
ADComms are pleased to announce we have been awarded the contract for the design of the Kent Rectifier and Battery Renewals for Network Rail. The FTN rectifiers on the route were installed between 7 and 13 years ago. Some of the batteries have been renewed, but many...