ADComms, a Panasonic Company, is a trusted partner within the Rail industry. As such, we take seriously the duty to help maintain and improve environmental sustainability advances of rail. We support customers and partners deliver an integrated transport system with the following commitments:
- We will integrate environmental sustainability into a safe, reliable and efficient operation of the railway, treating all legal obligations as the minimum standard.
- We review and set annually our policy, objectives and targets, and communicate our progress to our employees and customers.
- We work to provide solutions that are environment friendly and which use natural resources where possible, e.g., solar and/or wind power.
- We will work towards preventing pollution by making efficient use of resources, being energy efficient and reducing carbon emissions.
- We will work to increase use of sustainable energy, materials and techniques, and reuse or recycle redundant assets.
- We will deliver projects in an environmentally sustainable manner by producing travel plans for major projects, updating and maintaining our fleet, provide sustainability training to our staff, and employing sustainable procurement methods.
- We engage with, and require our employees, contractors and supply chain to act upon and deliver our environmental sustainability policy.
Request A CallBack
To find out how we can help you and your business needs, please submit your enquiry on the form provided. We look forward to hearing from you.
ADComms attended, as guests and partners of Arriva Rail Northern (ARN), a presentation day unveiling the Class 158 Digital Train. The day included attendees from Network Rail, local councillors and members of the North East Rail Management Unit. Following...read more
ADComms delivered a seminar on “Digitisation of the Journey – Digital Railway vs Digital Transformation” addressing the role that connectivity has in enabling innovation and how technology transform our journeys. Also the role the supply chain has in...read more
Merseyrail Contract Award Get connected: Merseytravel's new trains will feature free wifi – even in tunnels and underground stations Panasonic to deliver wireless connectivity across Merseyrail network Technology will also mean high-quality train CCTV is linked...read more