ADComms, a Panasonic Company, is a trusted partner within the Rail industry. As such, we take seriously the duty to help maintain and improve environmental sustainability advances of rail. We support customers and partners deliver an integrated transport system with the following commitments:
- We will integrate environmental sustainability into a safe, reliable and efficient operation of the railway, treating all legal obligations as the minimum standard.
- We review and set annually our policy, objectives and targets, and communicate our progress to our employees and customers.
- We work to provide solutions that are environment friendly and which use natural resources where possible, e.g., solar and/or wind power.
- We will work towards preventing pollution by making efficient use of resources, being energy efficient and reducing carbon emissions.
- We will work to increase use of sustainable energy, materials and techniques, and reuse or recycle redundant assets.
- We will deliver projects in an environmentally sustainable manner by producing travel plans for major projects, updating and maintaining our fleet, provide sustainability training to our staff, and employing sustainable procurement methods.
- We engage with, and require our employees, contractors and supply chain to act upon and deliver our environmental sustainability policy.
Request A CallBack
To find out how we can help you and your business needs, please submit your enquiry on the form provided. We look forward to hearing from you.
We recently delivered some on-site training at the ADComms training facilities in Scunthorpe. The training courses have been hugely successful and we have received outstanding feedback from all involved! " After talking to a few of the guys who attended the BTSS9000...read more
4th - 5th June We will be exhibiting at the Train Communications Systems 2019 in London. Our CTO, Mike Hewitt will also be speaking with Merseryrail about the Dedicated Connectivity for the Merseyrail Urban Rail. Discussing the challenges, the opportunities and how...read more
ADComms attended, as guests and partners of Arriva Rail Northern (ARN), a presentation day unveiling the Class 158 Digital Train. The day included attendees from Network Rail, local councillors and members of the North East Rail Management Unit. Following...read more