ADComms, a Panasonic Company, is a trusted partner within the Rail industry. As such, we take seriously the duty to help maintain and improve environmental sustainability advances of rail. We support customers and partners deliver an integrated transport system with the following commitments:
- We will integrate environmental sustainability into a safe, reliable and efficient operation of the railway, treating all legal obligations as the minimum standard.
- We review and set annually our policy, objectives and targets, and communicate our progress to our employees and customers.
- We work to provide solutions that are environment friendly and which use natural resources where possible, e.g., solar and/or wind power.
- We will work towards preventing pollution by making efficient use of resources, being energy efficient and reducing carbon emissions.
- We will work to increase use of sustainable energy, materials and techniques, and reuse or recycle redundant assets.
- We will deliver projects in an environmentally sustainable manner by producing travel plans for major projects, updating and maintaining our fleet, provide sustainability training to our staff, and employing sustainable procurement methods.
- We engage with, and require our employees, contractors and supply chain to act upon and deliver our environmental sustainability policy.
Request A CallBack
To find out how we can help you and your business needs, please submit your enquiry on the form provided. We look forward to hearing from you.
Panasonic Europe and ADComms are extremely proud to have been awarded the contract by Transport for London to deliver the new One Person Operation CCTV systems as part of the Deep Tube Upgrade Programme for the introduction of new rolling stock. The project initially...
ADComms remains open for business and operational during these difficult and unprecedented times. Many of our team are working from home with only essential staff attending our facilities. Our worksites and buildings are now COVID Secure, and we keep up to date with...
We have recently agreed with HUBER+SUHNER, the Swiss Global Cable Manufacturer, to become their UK & Ireland Cable Distributor. We are delighted to announce this formal relationship between our two companies after many years of working closely together. We look...