ADComms Covid 19 Statement
Who we are…
ADComms, a Panasonic Company, delivers innovative technology solutions and services to owners and operators of mission critical infrastructure.
With extensive experience in the telecommunications and networks markets, ADComms works with clients to develop intelligent connected solutions that solve operational challenges. We innovate, design and build telecoms, network, energy and train borne technology solutions, while providing a dedicated customer service. Our maintenance organisation supports our solutions post deployment, to ensure reliability and extended operational life.
What we offer
- Technology Partnerships
- Modular engineering and design
- Integration and commissioning
- RF testing and optimisation
- Experience and qualified site personnel
- Material sourcing, supply and site related logistics
- Decommissioning and disposal
- Service and maintenance support
- Key T&RS components for a wide range of UK railway vehicles
- Workshop Tools and Consumables for Depot Support
- Overhaul & repair of bogie and inter-vehicle related cables
- HUBER+SUHNER cable
Request A CallBack
To find out how we can help you and your business needs, please submit your enquiry on the form provided. We look forward to hearing from you.
ADComms remains open for business and operational where possible during these difficult and unprecedented times. We are constantly reviewing our contingency plans which must take account of compliance with the changing UKGOV instructions and advice and will...
We have recently agreed with HUBER+SUHNER, the Swiss Global Cable Manufacturer, to become their UK & Ireland Cable Distributor. We are delighted to announce this formal relationship between our two companies after many years of working closely together. We look...
ADComms is committed to continuous improvements that provide our customers with cutting edge technology that meets today’s demands. As part of the Northern Line Extension project to the London Underground (LU) network, we recently started the Building Information...